Last updated: 23rd July 2020
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data Fair Play collects from you through our interactions with you and through our products and how we use that data.
References to Fair Play's products in this statement include Fair Play's services, websites, and software. This statement applies to Fair Play’s interactions with you and the Fair Play products listed below, as well as other Fair Play products that display this statement.
Personal Data That We Collect
Fair Play collects data to operate effectively and to provide you with the best experience with our products.
You provide some of that directly via email or the telephone when we create a user account for you, create a new licence for you or you contact us for support.
We get some of it by recording how you interact with our products by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from our software running on your device.
We may obtain data from third parties. These third parties vary over time, but have included:
- Service providers that help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customise certain products to your location, or SendGrid (https://www.sendgrid.com) whom we use to improve the quality of our email notification services and from which we obtain details of the success or otherwise of email deliveries.
- Publicly-available sources such as open government databases or other data in the public domain.
Examples of personal information include:
- Name and contact data. We may collect your first and last name. email address, the name of the entity to whom a licence is to be issued, your phone number and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We may collect passwords and similar security information used for authentication, account access and licence usage.
- Demographic data. We may collect data about you such as your country and preferred language.
- Payment data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument (such as credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
- Device and Usage data. We collect data about your device and how you and your device interact with Fair Play and our products.
How is personal information obtained?
Personal information about you to be stored by the website may be obtained in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, for example, when you enter the information into the website yourself; and
- From other entities to whom you have provided your information, such as a person providing support services to your organization.
How is your personal information used?
- By Fair Play Pty Ltd to help administer and manage the website and provide you with access to the website and assistance in its use; and
- By other users of the website, for example a person providing support services to your sporting organization.
When you visit the website, the system may record certain information about your use of the website (such as which web pages you visit and the time and date of your visit). This information may be used to help analyse and improve the performance of the website.
When do we disclose your personal information?
The personal information about you stored in the website is not disclosed by Fair Play Pty Ltd to any unauthorized third party unless legally compelled to do so.
The website uses "cookies" for authentication between your browser and the server. Using cookies in this manner is standard practice for many large web sites. These cookies may collect some personal information about you. This information is treated in the same way as other personal information collected about you.
Storage of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
The website may collect your IP address when you access the website. IP addresses are assigned to computers on the Internet to uniquely identify them within the global network of computers which makes up the Internet. The website may use collected IP addresses to assist session management and for safety and security purposes.
Accuracy of your stored personal information
The website relies on the information provided to it directly by you or indirectly by other entities for the accuracy of personal information which is stored.
If you find that the personal information being held about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please update it yourself if possible. If this is not possible please contact the website adminstrator and request that it be corrected.
How can you access the personal information we hold about you?
Subject to some exceptions provided by law, you have the right to access your personal information. If access is not permitted to you to any part of the personal information held in the website, you will be told why.
How to contact the website administrator
You can contact the website administrator via e-mail at email@example.com