Use the Fair Play Stats Server to share statistics live across multiple computers or the Internet. Code once, view many times – even as the coding is still in progress.
With the Fair Play Stats Server and just one person coding the match live, you can:
- have statistics and vision instantly appearing on the machines of your coaching staff
- analyze stats and vision and adjust your strategies while the match is in progress
- stream statistics across the Internet to the place where they're needed
- interconnect with other systems for media or television markup
- make a deal across teams and officials so that e.g only the home team codes the game, while everyone reaps the benefits
- utilize strong, resilient communication support which will catch up automatically if your connections are temporarily lost