Fair Play's coding program is uniquely customized for each sport. It understands the flow of events to dramatically simplify the coding process while still collecting detailed match events. Using its contextual awareness of the match state, the coding program inserts up to ten events for a single click, providing comprehensive match breakdowns to suit your needs. You can do anything from a lightning-fast live call to a meticulous full call afterwards.
The coding program allows you to:
- enter details of the match while watching live or later viewing a digital video
- store the details of the match in the database – which player or team did what, when, where
- stop or resume the call, as well as unlimited undo
- store all events in a centralized database of teams, players, etc.
- utilize the Fair Play engine which understands the rules of the match and makes your job easy by showing only appropriate events at each step, and automatically entering multiple events based on context
- use the Special buttons to specifically note your KPIs and critical events
- Code the match once, view it many times