Centralize your athlete information – from personal details to announcements, digital resources to performance, training, or injury assessments. Access and update information from anywhere in the world using your browser, and don’t let critical information leak away with every change of coaching, support or administration staff.
Standardize your data across regions, groups, coaches, athletes and over years. Achieve meaningful overall analyses with consistent data collection. Ensure the information you need about new or recently transferred athletes, along with their training history, is at your fingertips.
Customize your data collection by defining your own assessments to get full system support for your unique or confidential training regimes or analyses, or export to Excel to perform detailed custom analyses.
With the Fair Play Athlete Management System, you can:
- collect and centralize relevant personal information about every athlete, ranging from phone number to uniform sizes
- store essential sensitive information such as bank account details centrally, but revealed only to authorized personnel
- keep doctors, physios, coaches, and other relevant personnel up to date on status of injuries, training restrictions and recovery plans
- assign athletes, coaches, and support staff to groups and allow them to share news, diary and digital resources without exposing them to unrelated or competing groups and regions
- enter assessments for each athlete across a wide range of areas, standardized across regions
- define your own assessments to complement your unique or confidential training regime
- monitor athletes' performance and injury history persists as they move through different squads
- use the system's sophisticated in-built reporting and charting facilities, or export to Excel to perform detailed analysis in a familiar tool, then return your results and conclusions into the system